Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quicky

Met up with my friend daddy long legs at Greenlake again, but told him I was running at my slower pace today and he was more then welcome to run ahead. It was a little chilly, but still nice to be outside in the fresh air. Long legs had to pee so ran ahead and told me he would catch up.

As I was passing the restrooms keeping an eye out, I saw his roommate J. J also runs faster then me, but we ended up played this cat and mouse game of passing each other for a few miles.

I should have stopped and waited for long legs, but I was feeling good. Met up with him at the end, did some quick stretching and quickly go in the car as the cold started to get the better of me.

I love that I can now say 3 miles is a quick and short run for me. :) I finally feel like a real runner.

2/11/09 - 3.02 miles, 30.33 minutes

1 comment: