Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Few Little Guys

I was sore for a few days after my long Saturday run and have developed a strange "pain" in my left foot so I took it easy this week. It also did not help that I have been ridiculously busy and not sleeping well because I'm so excited for my upcoming CRUISE!!!

2/16/09 - 2.82 miles, 37.15 minutes
Monday I "ran" (there was a lot more walking then running going on) around Greenlake. The weather was beautiful and the lack of people on a Monday afternoon was refreshing. I "ran" with a friend that is just picking up running so we did the walk 2 minutes, run 1 minute around the lake. It was nice to take it very slow.

2/20/09 - 3 miles, 33.22 minutes
Sunny weather and another lap around Greenlake. Feeling less sore, but my foot is still bothering me. Perhaps I should stop wearing heals? :)

2/21/09 - 3 miles, 38.52 minutes
DID NOT WANT TO RUN TODAY, but had committed to run again with my friend that is starting out. Did another slow lap around Greenlake with our 2/1 walk run pattern. It was nice to get out in the fresh air and I started to get excited about the warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment