Saturday, January 10, 2009

That's More Like It


I was up and out the door by 8:30 which is a miracle for me on a Saturday morning. I decided to run around Green Lake since it's flat and 3 miles around. It was a great morning. It was not raining and my refreshed iPod kept me going.

On the first lap I could not help but notice all of the gorgeous men out running. My pace was faster then normal, but I did not want to overdo it. I ran strong for a good 1.5 miles before I started running 2 songs and walking 1 minute. I made it though the first loop and was starting to feel better and better with every minute.

On my second loop I saw all of the hansom men gathered around one of the pavilions and quickly realized it was gay running group. Regardless, they make for some great eye candy while I'm running.

I finished my second and final loop on a high. I can't believe that I actually ran 6 miles, consecutively, without passing out. It was an amazing run. I can't wait to do it again.

1/10/09 - 6.03 miles, 65.24 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lindsay! Six miles is great! You are really making some progress quickly on your training. You will rock the 1/2!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...congrats on that run. That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete