Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Keep Trying

I had another bad run today. It was actually worse the my run on Monday. I was talking with my friend and she said to try and notice what I have been eating/doing on days that I have bad runs. I'm pretty sure I know why this one was bad. I have been going on 5.5 hours of sleep a night for the last 3 nights, I've been pretty stressed out lately, I have not been drinking as much water as I usually do, and I worked out with my trainer 3 days in a row. I never do that. I usually take a day off in between so I think I just over did it.

As I was VERY slowly hitting the 3 mile mark I was trying to mentally change my run by telling myself the hard part was over and it was going to get better for the next 2 miles. This was also the same time some very old guy got on the treadmill next to me and started walking and passing the most deadly and constant stream off rotten gas ever. That was my breaking point. I did a very short cool down and called it a day.

Here's to wishing my run Saturday is a success.

1/8/09 - 3.21 miles, 36.43 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment